Re: SSS this coming Sunday

RWeeks <neotoxo54@...>

SPC = State...Province...Country
I.E.   AR = Arkansas
YT = Yukon Territory
USA/CA/FR etc.  = USA...Canada...France...
ARRL.ORG has a full listing on their website....just search for SPC...

Good Luck,

SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On Mar 8, 2017, at 09:42, Douglas Shuit douglasshuit@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Saw your SSS comming up thought I might give it a try, but what is SPC?
72
AB9QP
Doug

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:34 AM, "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good morning all,
Please remember that if you work a non 4stater (especially if they are a QRPer) drop me a note with their callsign and if possible name and I will drop them "wayneogram" inviting them to our group. Our membership currently stands at 1330 members - outstanding effort folks. Could we get to 1400 bu Ocon?
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you