Re: An invitation from the 4SQRP Group

Wayne Dillon

Oh, I nearly forgot, don't forget to join in the Second Sunday Sprint this weekend. Details on the 4SQRP web page.
Again welcome aboard and we're very glad to have you along.
Blessings
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:36 AM, William McFadden <william@...> wrote:
Hello, Wayne.

Thank you for the invitation--I've joined the Yahoo Group.

Tnx es 73,

Eric, WD8RIF
http://wd8rif.com/radio.htm

On 3/9/2017 11:26 AM, Wayne Dillon wrote:

March 9, 2017

Hello Eric,

I had a note from one of our members after a FB QSO with you

And he asked that I invite you to the 4SQRP group, a task that

 I am happy to do.

I’m the Membership Chairman for the Four State QRP Group, and
this is an invitation to join. We are a group of 1300
QRP minded hams who are active in QRP operating
and building, our web home is here:
http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

There are no costs of any kind associated with
membership. All that's required to join is to sign up
for our email reflector: Click the membership button
 on our home page. There is an option to sign up without
joining the Yahoo group in case you have an
aversion to Yahoo as some do.

The reflector is mannerly and not as busy as some
so it won't clog your inbox. We're happy to report that
the organization is healthy and growing steadily.

We provide kits to the QRP community in order to
finance an annual conference, OzarkCon,
http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php.
I like to say that it's the premier QRP conference in
the Central time zone.

We have "comfortable" nets each Wednesday night,
all are welcome so please feel free to check in, we'd
like to hear from you. In our case "comfortable"
means not high speed but your speed, and no strict
net protocol. Just check in and say hello. Net
reminders are posted on the reflector each Wednesday,
and after the nets, a list of check-ins is posted on
the reflector.

Please check us out, we hope to see you on the
membership list and meet you on the nets soon.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely, Wayne S. Dillon – NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.