From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 5:19 PM
To: BayouJumper@...; 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Book - "Two Eggs On My Plate"

Back in January I found a copy of the book "Two Eggs On My Plate" on the internet.

I didn't know it at the time, but this copy was in New Zealand.  I don't know if it was first sold in New Zealand, I assume it was since it has an ink stamp for a book seller named "J. H. Bigelow LTD." and that New Zealand book company was 'dissolved' in 1988.

There is also a handwritten note inside the front cover saying, "To Snaw, Xmas 1952. From Peter", if I read the 'to' name correctly.  To me the recorded date was of most significance.

This book is almost (if not) 65 years old and given it's age, I would say it is in 'excellent' condition.  There are a very few places on the hard cover that just show the least touch of wear/age, and the pages are discolored a bit with the worst being the back side of the last page next to the interior of the back cover.

If you search Amazon for this title you will find a picture of the book, and the one I have looks just like that picture.

Like I said, this book is in fantastic condition for a 65 year old book.

I can't make up my mind whether to keep it as a 'prized' possession on the book shelf, or let the highest bidder have it to enjoy the true story it contains about a Norwegian man and his efforts as a spy/resistance fighter during WWII against the German occupation of Norway.