Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 9:27 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Ride Home

A big thank you to Terry and all the others who made OzarkCon a success, also enjoyed eye balling
some of my PSK checkins suck as AC0BQ Jonnny , AC0WZ Dan and brother Bill, KA0KRN David
and W4RK Bill and N9PH  Jeremy.  Way to go fellows and come back often.
Ran into a bad hail storm at Beaumont, KS and had to park roadside for 15 minutes and that marble
size hail covered the ground. But my Toyota Prius survived w/o any dents through lots of prayers.
Enjoyed the fellowship and ready for next year.  Dick, N0TGR