Re: ozarkcon.........great

Jim Sheldon

It's actually from the website called -- www.cryptomuseum.com which, I think is in Holland, not Bletchley Park, England.  That website has a lot of info on the old cipher and crypto machines, including simulators for the Enigma and the American KL-7 that can be downloaded and run on just about any PC.

Jim - W0EB