Re: Ride Home

Paul Smith

The hail storm came over Humboldt and was golf ball size. The camper roof has damage, the car and truck look like someone took a hammer to them. Farm Bureau gets a call today... De Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 7, 2013, at 9:27 PM, "Virgil R. Hammond" <n0tgr@...> wrote:

A big thank you to Terry and all the others who made OzarkCon a success, also enjoyed eye balling
some of my PSK checkins suck as AC0BQ Jonnny , AC0WZ Dan and brother Bill, KA0KRN David
and W4RK Bill and N9PH  Jeremy.  Way to go fellows and come back often.
Ran into a bad hail storm at Beaumont, KS and had to park roadside for 15 minutes and that marble
size hail covered the ground. But my Toyota Prius survived w/o any dents through lots of prayers.
Enjoyed the fellowship and ready for next year.  Dick, N0TGR