SDR Guru book for sale

Don Jackson

I have a book that is excess to my needs (and probably above my level too!):

RF and Baseband Techniques for Software Defined Radio by Peter Kenington.  See it on Amazon at:

https://www.amazon.com/Baseband-Techniques-Software-Defined-Communications/dp/1580537936  >

Regular price is in the $150 range if you do a search with Google for it.  Used copies sell in the $30 range.  My copy is brand new, in the original sealed shrink wrap.  I'd like to get $30 plus a few bucks shipping for it but would entertain lower offers if need be.  This is not just your armchair reading book, but a pretty serious technical professional book.  You can get more info on it with Amazon and also by Googling the title and reading the numerous hits.

I can mail it, or if you will be at OzarkCon, you can pick it up from me then (Saturday only) and save shipping.

Don AE5k