Thanks for a great show!  I like how you did everything!
Please consider posting up a podcast version so we can download it and take it with us during the work day!!

Dan Miller, KG7JVE

On Mar 29, 2017, at 17:30, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I gave a listen last night and enjoyed it much.

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Mike Malone kd5kxf@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:37 PM
To: David Wilcox
Cc: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Re: New QRP podcast

We are going to be working on polishing it up, thanks for giving it a listen.

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017, David Wilcox <djwilcox01@...> wrote:

I listened to it today and they have a good start for a fun podcast with history, coming events, and an interview with a prominent ham.  Need some volume balance between the speakers but a fun listen.

Dave K8WPE

On Mar 28, 2017, at 10:18 PM, Mike Malone kd5kxf@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Brian KB9BVN and Mike KD5KXF interview Dave NM0S on tonight's show.  Give it a listen.