From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of beargyrils@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2017 12:06 AM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Re: J-pole portable antenna

The slim jim works much better then the J pole
I speak to late night truckers coming off RT. 287
I'm on the 4th floor but have metal all around me.
The TOA is about 3-5
BOB AF2DX
In a message dated 4/2/2017 11:20:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 4sqrp@... writes:
ks

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2017, at 9:25 PM, Walter - K5EST walter.k5est@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

GE John, please take a look at Arrow Antennas:

Maybe the site will give you some ideas!

73....Walter - K5EST

Posted by: john adams