From: "Joy Dufrain jdufrain@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date: 4/9/17 8:22 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 4sqrp@..., William Wood <ke9xq@...>
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Parts wanted for Jumper

Please contact the kitter:  Dave Martin NA1MH on the kit page, he can help you with parts for this.
Joy  NQ5R

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 8:18 PM, William Wood ke9xq@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
Greetings Folks
   Helping a first time kit builder here and
he seemed to have lost one of the variable
caps and one of the caps, a tiny square one
or kind of rectangle : )  it is is defunct.  It
checked bad on a meter.
   Sorry I do not have the parts list with me
at the moment but these should be readily
known, I bought two 6-50 pF variables but the
caps are twice as big dementionaly then the other
two.  I think by memory they are C20 and C31
the ones mounted under the board.  But decided
not to put my replacement cap on the board.  I
trimmed the cap’s leads to fit in the holes, but the
size is just to obvious.  SO, I am looking for the
particulars in order to order a couple more of
this little thingie : )  Half the size of the ‘little' ones I
bought : )  IF I got the specific definitions I could
order a couple, and then that small rectangular
cap that measures nothing at all, neither short or
open or capacitance : )  Sorry, but I do not remember
it specifically so will try to figure that one out.
   Bottom line, I need one or two of those very small
4-20 ??? variable caps.  If you have a couple to maybe
sell me it would save a headache or two, but
glad to order when I find out the specifics.
   Maybe the 4-20 is physically smaller then the
6-50???   Don’t remember having more then one
of these around.  So if the size is proportional to
the capacitance, then maybe my search will be
a lot easier.  : )  Thanks for the bandwidth and
73 fer now
Bill  KE9XQ

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)