Nicely done Bill, great result.
Be blessed,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 9:11 AM, dekle@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I didn't get any takers with my CQ effort this morning, but 3 minutes before I quit, and just as the grey line was passing over my house, an RBN Spot popped up from  NC7J in Layton, Utah.

NC7J is 933 miles away and reported a 3 dB SNR. I think that means that my Cricket was twice as strong as the noise.

I see Cricketeer in my future. Oh yeah.

Bill
KV6Z

--