Re: [BayouJumper] Soup'er Up'er for the Bayou Jumper

Richard Dickerson

Please add me to the list!

Richard WF2F

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2017, at 22:32, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Okay, I will keep track of who(all) would like a Soup'er Up'er board...

On 4/10/2017 21:18, CStratton wrote:
Hi David -

I'm another one that would like a Souper Upper kit/board if they become available again.

Thanks
Chip
AE5KA

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 1:27 AM, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Jim,

    At this point in time, had not planned to sell more boards, and I am waiting to see if Four State will decide to pick it up as a kit offering.  If they decide not to, I will look into accommodating those wanting the board.

On 4/10/2017 18:59, Jim Pruitt wrote:
Hello David.

Will you be selling more boards or was Ozarkcon the only ones you plan to sell?  If you are going to make more,  how much are you asking for them?

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY
A displaced Mountain Home boy.

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 3:44 PM, David Martin davemrtn@... [BayouJumper] <BayouJumper@...> wrote:

I had 9 extra Soup'er Up'er printed circuit boards from the prototype/beta board run, and they were all purchased at OzarkCon by noon on Saturday.

This is a message for those that purchased those boards.  Decals were included with the board for labeling the filter switch & fine tuning pot on the Bayou Jumper front panel.

Decals are easy to apply, especially if you ever built some plastic model cars, but should you experience an unexplainable boo boo and need another set, let me know and I will see if I can get another set to you.

Let me know how your build goes, and your critique of the operation of the board.

I included in your package, a link for the manual, and the manual includes a Bill-Of-Materials with part numbers and vendor source for the needed parts.

I feel you will agree this little board does 'Soup Up' the Bayou Jumper, which is a GREAT & FUN radio kit to begin with !!