Re: FOXTRAVAGANZA!!

Dale Putnam

The NAQCC Sprint will be on tonight also.. with the FOXTRAVAGANZA..
The NAQCC exchange is RST STATE PWR or #
The FOXHUNT exchange is RST STATE NAME PWR

For the FOXHUNT FOX, HOUNDS, and Committee, who will be working each other.. all for all.. in order to share with the NAQCC and help everyone have a great time.. let's work them too.. I happen to have an NAQCC number.. and will make my exchange:

RST WY JIM nr 272 5w IF you don't have a number.. just send your power.
The only catch may be in getting their name.. and in that case.. from an NAQCC member, it would be real easy to log in the name as NAQCC..

that covers the needed info.. for the FOXHUNT.. and for the NAQCC..

Now, for the NAQCC.. they have scoring to worry about..
FOXHUNT folks will not.. so the more we work.. the happier we get. And.. the more fun for all.

ALSO ---
because we will have many more stations in the woods than normal.. let's expand to utilize ALL that we can. In other words.. BIGGER WOODS. IF you find a clear spot below 7.030.. go for it.. or above 7.050.. spread out to ease the pressure a bit..

Let's all have fun..
GOOD LUCK!! See you in the wider woods

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy