Need Help with Ozarkcon Prize

Sean Edwards

This was my first Ozarkcon and I had a great time!  I won a prize, generously donated by Larry Hastings AB0AH.  It is a code practice oscillator kit, but there is no documentation,  no bom, no parts  list, no schematic, and no instructions.  The circuit board is etched, but there are no holes drilled through the pads.

I have a picture of the circuit board if you think you can identify where the kit came from or know where I can request documentation.  If you think you can help, contact me off list and I can send a picture of the circuit board.

-= Sean Edwards =-
AD0QG