Re: Tonights nets

Wayne Dillon

Oh well, I have "other duties" this evening anyway... :)
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 10:32 AM, KENT TRIMBLE k9ztv@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

We may have more than splatter to worry about tonight, and for the next several days.

The Earth is starting to receive the effects of a coronal mass ejection with the possibility of a G-1 class geomagnetic storm possible.

73,

Kent  K9ZTV

On 4/12/2017 7:56 PM, m p ka8onw@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Yep.....same problem here in Michigan.....to much splatter....7.122 to close to the SSB guys.....I'm on 3.564 no

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP