Re: Wednesday evening nets

w2sh@...

80m was noisy and NQ0RP's sig was mostly 349, but improved a bit towards the end towards 449; still, it was a pretty shaky QNI from me.

I was of course mostly in the receive mode throughout the net.  Here's how the other QNIers fared in NJ:

KV6Z              559

WA9PWP       559/569

N0NBD           579

NK8O             Unreadable

AC0BQ          569/579

AF5AF           Inaudible

WA0ITP         569

Keep in mind that this was a fairly long-lasting net, and as more darkness occurred all sigs became a bit stronger, e.g., Bill and Terry might well have swapped RSTs if their places in the QNI queue had been reversed.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com