Thanks for listening out, psk31 on 80  can be mighty lonely place sometimes :)
Blessings es 72/3 all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 10:21 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Wayne,

I listened at 200 as well. I miss read my home made zulu clock..... I called you several times but you were already gone.... Ill try again. de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Richard Dickerson richard.dickerson@sbcglobal.net [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 2:15 AM
To: 4sqrp@...; wayne.dillon@...
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] PSK31 this evening

Wayne,

Did you have any luck?  I looked for you bout 02:00z.  I didn't check my email until then.

WF2F Richard

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 14, 2017, at 19:56, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good afternoon all,
I'm going to try psk31 on 80m later this evening. 3580.5 at around 01:00z
Keep and eye out for me on your waterfalls.
Blessings all
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.