Re: Cricket Conspiracy

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Sam
You gotta have one!!
They will be for sale soon!
The board house shipped the boards to the wrong address!!

Nice little tame critters that hop from state to state but only make nice clear CW notes, but
No Chips!!

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 11:15 AM 'Sam Neal' n5af@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello,

This is a vast right-wing conspiracy to make me put up an 80 meter dipole. I
gotta have me one of them Cricket thingys!

73,

Sam Neal N5AF

4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Cricket heard in Utah, John Wayne, and Award.!

Woo Hoo!!Great range for Crickets. Some of the build session Crickets
were reported to be making 1.1W, so they may stretch out even further.
These are the John Waynes of the Cricket population :o) If you have a
John Wayne Cricket, you are lucky - but check the temp of Q2 often.

Check out http://4sqrp.com/cricket.php tmmrw for a new Cricket award
invented and hosted by Bill Dekle, KV6Z. It promises to be great fun.

Pse post your Cricket success right here onthe 4sqrp and 4sqrpcricket
reflectors , and on QRP-L also. Let the world know that the Crickets are
coming.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com