Re: Lost item - Ozarkcon 2017

Paul Smith

At the end of Ozarkcon Toodles and I saw the notebook. It was on the floor between two chairs. Toodles put it back on the chair thinking someone will miss it and come back for it. The person to ask would be Carl with Maintenance. A good part of the time the desk staff cant find their backside with both hands. Leave a message for Carl.

hope this helps

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:43 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Fwd: Lost item - Ozarkcon 2017

Good Morning Group
Chris lost a notebook at the close of Ozarkcon.
If anyone found it, please contact him direct.
He has check with the motel and no luck.
Johnny AC0BQ 
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 8:25 AM
Subject: Lost item - Ozarkcon 2017
To: <inquiries@...>

To Whom It May Concern:

After we were dismissed on Saturday afternoon, April 8 at the Stone Castle Conference Center, I left a notebook in the main meeting room, front row on the left-hand side about in the middle of the row. The note book was wedged between two chairs. It was black with my company name and logo on the front, “Travel Leaders.”

Inside were a yellow lined note pad, hotel confirmation, and my prize…a CQ Magazine Calendar for 2017/2018.

I am contacting you to see if anyone may know it’s whereabouts. I’ve checked twice with the hotel and they haven’t see it so someone must have picked it up with the intensions of contacting me since contact information was there. There is nothing of value except to me. But I would like to get it back.

Your help in locating this will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I enjoyed the conference. Thank you for everyone’s efforts putting this on.

Regards,

Chris W. Armstrong | Director | Group Travel Services - WØCWA
4104 W. 6th Street, Suite A
Lawrence, Kansas, USA  66049
Telephone: 785.842.4000 | Fax: 785.842.0055

Find us on Facebook!

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.