Cricket Offset

WA0ITP

GM Joe, tnx for the note.

I'm shooting for abt 600 cycles or so offset. I'm at ~450 offset now with 26.7.  I think I'll wind up with abt 33p at C15.    Let me how how it goes for you.  We should be able to work each other easily around 7;15-7:30 most nights.  Give a shout if you want to give it a try.

Good fun isnt it.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 4/21/2017 10:08 PM, Joe E cornhusker@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I Am too.  Using a trimmer cap instead of the 22 of in series with the crystal.  I will mod mine soon.

73 de K0NEB

Had to call it quits, the high powered digital signals were killing me, think I'll plug in a 3560 xtal the next time.  80 is actually pretty good 4sqrp Cricket territory beginning abt 7P or so.
I did have a nice qso with Chas, NK8O. He was solid copy with only W1AW to contend with, no problem. Tnx agn Chas.

Working on a small mod to nudge the rcvr freq a bit in order to better match the stations coming back to match up with my particular ears.  Will share that on the Cricket Group

Have fun with your Crickets guys.  They're a blast.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 4/21/2017 7:18 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
Calling CQ with Cricket  3579  Big rigs or small, all are welcome.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.