From: John Klingelhoeffer <wb4lnm@...>
Date: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Exact Bayou Jumper Crystal Frequency?
To: Bob Groh <bob.groh@...>

Here is the link to those 3.560 crystals, 10 for $10.49 on Ebay:

I was on the iPad last night, and I can't figure out how to do cut and pasting on that confounded Apple machine.

73

John...
WB4LNM

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Bob Groh <bob.groh@...> wrote:
On the engineer's alway's need to improve things: yeah, but the older engineers have learned to temper that a bit - build one first and then improve it!!  Or, with a $25 kit, just buy a build a new one.  Otherwise (as I can attest to), you wind up with a lot of half finished projects.  Another manifestation of the 'time to cut bait and do some fishing!!!"

Bob

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 12:32 AM, John Klingelhoeffer <wb4lnm@...> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Bob Groh <bob.groh@...> wrote:
Remember this is a SIMPLE little kit.  Not ideal but just something simple to get folks talking and 'doing their thing' and having fun.

​Sigh!  But engineers always need to *improve* things!😊