Re: Exact Bayou Jumper Crystal Frequency?

wa2cky

Johnny, there is a link buried in the email that I sent but here is just the link:
----------

Here is the link to those 3.560 crystals, 10 for $10.49 on Ebay:

------

Hope the link makes it through the email system!

73
Bob, WA2CKY

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello Dale
Yes we could, but what a ear buster listening to 25 hounds at the same time!!
72
Johnny

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 4:07 PM Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

If you put 'em on 3560.. then you can play in the FOXHUNTS on Thurs evenings local time, during the winter season...

Just a thought..   for more fun!!

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"
1856 - Abraham Lincoln

From: John Klingelhoeffer <wb4lnm@...>
Date: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 11:13 AM
To: Bob Groh <bob.groh@...>

Here is the link to those 3.560 crystals, 10 for $10.49 on Ebay:

I was on the iPad last night, and I can't figure out how to do cut and pasting on that confounded Apple machine.

73

John...
WB4LNM

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Bob Groh <bob.groh@...> wrote:
On the engineer's alway's need to improve things: yeah, but the older engineers have learned to temper that a bit - build one first and then improve it!!  Or, with a $25 kit, just buy a build a new one.  Otherwise (as I can attest to), you wind up with a lot of half finished projects.  Another manifestation of the 'time to cut bait and do some fishing!!!"

Bob

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 12:32 AM, John Klingelhoeffer <wb4lnm@...> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Bob Groh <bob.groh@...> wrote:
Remember this is a SIMPLE little kit.  Not ideal but just something simple to get folks talking and 'doing their thing' and having fun.

Sigh!  But engineers always need to *improve* things!😊

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com