Re: Kit Idea

Walter - K5EST

Nice idea and it is in the notes with your name as credit!

Thank you, Sean, no promises but the idea will be discussed.

72....Walter . K5EST

On Tuesday, May 2, 2017, Sean Edwards cybersean3000@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

At Ozarkcon, Tommy Henderson WD5AGO, ended his informative and entertaining presentation with the announcement of a 17 meter kit. Then after Dave Cripe's NM0S new kit show and tell, he asked for ideas. I have finally thought about it.

For quite some time, I have been looking for a three band kit, specifically for the WARC bands of 30, 17 and 12 meters. I am aware of Weber's Tri Bander kit, but that can only go to 15m, not 12m.

So that is my suggestion, a kit to cover the 3 WARC bands.

-= Sean Edwards =-
AD0QG