Re: Music - WAS Parts list for beginning builder

Nick-WA5BDU

Yeah, it was a kind of down year for players.  We missed Keith, Cy, Jim & Kathy and a few others.

We did a little bit Friday evening late with David Cripe, David Gauding, Les K5LG and me.

Saturday I showed up late again, not realizing that the schedule showed music at 6:30 PM.  I think some people looked in early and saw nothing going on, so it never got going.  Oops!

My room-to-room QSOs were down too, but I didn't get skunked:  worked K0N on Friday evening, 7039 kHz.

72-

Nick, WA5BDU

On 4/9/2013 8:28 PM, Tom Sevart wrote:

Yes, this year seemed to be a bit different in that I didn't see anyone
playing music, but both nights I was pretty tired so I went to the room
early.