From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 8:55 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Tonight's 40m net

GE all,
Condx were bad, just made out WA9PWP and K4EQ who got honest reports when they appeared in between the static crashes. There was one other but I just couldn't copy, got the occasional 2 but nothing else. Was that you Chas?
Maybe better next week and hopefully Paul will have better luck on 80m shortly.
Be blessed all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

www.4sqrp.com
Welcome to the web home of the Four States QRP Group, devoted to low power (QRP) amateur radio building and operation. Club Call Sign WQ5RP
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group