Re: Tonight's 40m net

AG1P Ron

No joy here in Oregon but at least noise levels are down since storms finally decided to move east.

72 - Ron - AG1P

From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 5:55 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Tonight's 40m net

GE all,

Condx were bad, just made out WA9PWP and K4EQ who got honest reports when they appeared in between the static crashes. There was one other but I just couldn't copy, got the occasional 2 but nothing else. Was that you Chas?

Maybe better next week and hopefully Paul will have better luck on 80m shortly.

Be blessed all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you