From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 9:27 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; Paul Smith; NQ0RP Wayne Dillon
Subject: [4sqrp] Nets

Thanks for trying guys, it is appreciated

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
Welcome To WAØITP's Ham Radio Web Site Promoting QRP operating and Construction. Pacific Mountain Central Eastern GMT
On 5/3/2017 8:24 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I called off and on and have not heard a call I could answer. I THINK there was someone trying but they were in the noise here. The RBN didnt hear me either. well next time de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook