Cricket Parts Alert

gary Lyons

I've received recent reports that at least some kits were shipped with one part missing: only 1 small aluminum spacer vs the 2 required.

I've been packaging kits in batches of 25 with individual inventories for each kit. However, it appears that some kits were missing that one part (and I've discovered the root cause). Unfortunately, I do not know how many kits were affected.

If you are one of the unfortunate kitters missing the part please contact me and I will mail it to you the same day. The email address, and my call, are on the Cricket kit page and my signature line below

72,
Gary/w0gx
CricketMaster
4sqrpcricket@...