Re: 3560 crystals from ebay

Casey

Ouchie..... Anxiously waiting the verdict on the HC49 crystals. I had been planning on putting in 3535 at the minimum, and perhaps 3550, 3560, and 3579. I had been wondering if there might be a problem, but from the aspect that I wanted to put in a freq cap that might not adjust properly, or possibly not oscillate.....

3535 is pretty clear, no PSK yet(a little in MI) - I had submitted it along with a few other freqs a couple years back when kc9on was asking about what freqs to add to what he offers.

I would like to use a Cricket to check into the MI QRP Net
from Northern Illinois, if at all possible.....

72/73 de Keith - KC9IH - QRP/QRPp
Know-Code Advanced-Extra Class Op
NAQCC, MI-QRP, PAARC, NorCal, CQC
4SQRP, SKCC, QRP-ARCI, 10-X et al