Speaking of nets... Thursday morning net?

Jeff Logullo N0̀¸MII

Yesterday morning at 8 Central I dialed around 7.122 listening for Morning Net activity... and heard nobody. (After scrambling in the rain, umbrella in hand, to connect my feed line, it was a disappointment!)

I realized today that I wasn't seeing any list chatter about band conditions etc. So I was wondering if that net was still active. The 4SQRP web site lists the net, but I wanted to check with the regulars to see if you indeed have that one going.

I'm a net check-in neophyte, but I always give it a try if I'm at home!

Jeff N0MII