Re: A simple PVC PIPE audio filter for the Cricket

Johnny AC0BQ

Here is a link to the author's article that did the write up  on the resonant speaker for QST.
I found it on Google.
Very simple and easy to build.

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 4:08 PM 'Sam Neal' n5af@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello,

Where can I find a " hopefully virgin " cuspidor/spittoon at? It adds class to
the appearance of the housing of this speaker.

Sam Neal N5AF
Celebrating 60 Years In Amateur Radio

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com