Re: Speaking of nets... Thursday morning net?

W0IIT

Wayne,

The Thursday morning net went dark almost a year ago. I miss it and wish someone would step up to call that net. I would volunteer, however, in my present condx of recovery from an operation to give me an colostomy and learning to live with that device, I fear I might have to miss too many of them due to doctor appointments.

If your query doesn’t turn up another volunteer I might be in favor of giving it a go. I must do something to get back into making contacts. I haven’t had my rig fired up in some time. I might also have to twist some arms to talk someone into doing a bit of antenna work to get a good 40 meter antenna working.

If I call the net I would like to keep with the day and time as before.

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS