Re: 4SQRP News!

kb4qqj

Amazon Smiles?? Designate 4sQRP as your choice for donations when you purchase on Amazon.

Randy

In a message dated 5/7/2017 12:51:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 4sqrp@... writes:

GM All,

Several months ago Four State QRP Group submitted an application to the IRS for recognition as a 501(c)(3) non-profit.  We have received approval from the IRS and are now designated as a 501(c)(3) organization, retroactive to May 2013.  As a result, any past and future donations to our organization are now tax deductible.

The 4SQRP Board of Directors is currently having planning conversations as to how this designation can provide benefits to 4SQRP, its members and the people who purchase our kits.  We believe this new designation will help us ensure OzarkCon will continue for many year to come as a viable, robust QRP conference.

72, 73 de Ron - AG1P

Secreta ry

Four States QRP Group