(No subject)

Tommy Gober

Sorry about that, that should be:
No station is an island entire of itself;
every station is a piece of the ionosphere, a part of the whole;
if a final be burned out by a mismatch, ham radio is the less,
as well as if a radio club were, as well as any manner of thy friends or of thine own were;
any SK's death diminishes me, because I am involved in ham radio.

So therefore ask not for whom the CQ calls;
it calls for thee.

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Tommy Gober <tommy@...> wrote:
No station is an island entire of itself;
every station is a piece of the ionosphere, a part of the whole;
if a final be burned out by a mismatch, ham radio is the less,
as well as if a radio club were,as well as any manner of thy friends or of thine own were;
any SK's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom
the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.