Re: BCB HI-Pass Filter

RWeeks <neotoxo54@...>

I love playing 20 questions... :-(

Thanks for the info on the toroids and windings...by chance, do you remember the wire size?

SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On May 9, 2017, at 13:42, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

GA Jim

18t T50-2  is what I used  20t T37-2 if you're rather use those.

Good luck and let us know how it works for you.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 5/9/2017 1:28 PM, 'Jim Sheldon' w0eb@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Hi Terry,
How many turns & what core for the two 1.66uh inductors?

Jim - W0EB