Tonight's 40m nets

Wayne Dillon

Good morning all,
keep an eye on your e-mail, we're experiencing some stormy WX hereabouts. The WX "experts" say it'll be gone by late afternoon so we'll see, but if they persist there will not be 40m nets tonight. I'll post to QRPSpots and this list by 18:30 ( local- CDT) one way or the other.
God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH