Re: Piggi #170 - First slice of ham goes to...

Johnny AC0BQ

Congrats guys!
Pig to Pig now how cool is that!
Cu on the net if the thunder is gone
!
72
God Bless
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wednesday, April 10, 2013, Wayne Dillon wrote:

Good morning all,
Well Piggy #170 got it's "baptism" last evening in the dying minutes of the NAQCC sprint. I'd just finished checking the frequency output and switched in the "Real" antenna. The band seemed to be pretty active when my eyes lit on the calendar and the details of the NAQCC Sprint, oh, that's why it's so busy...
So, at 02:27z I hear a station calling CQ on the Pig Pen QRG. It was Paul, N0NBD. So, the first QSO goes to you sir and I gotta tell ya it sounded pretty sweet to actually have a QSO!
OK, onward and upward...
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you