Re: Thursday Morning?

WA0ITP

Hi Curt,

Sri, the Thursday morning net was discontinued for lack of checkins, and I burned out on it.  There may be more interest now, so pse feel free to call it if you'd like.

I'd imagine that most any BJ owner would be happy to work you.  Try spotting yourself on qrpspots.com, or announcing on the 4sqrp or BJ groups.   Good luck and have fun with the BJ, sure is a great little rig isnt it.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 5/24/2017 8:28 AM, rhulett1@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Is the Thursdat morning net active? Or are the Wed PM nets the only active ones?   I am thinking to try checkin with my Jumper.

72, Curt KB5JO