Re: Tonites nets.

Sam Neal

Hello All,

The XE rag-chewers do make the frequency kinda crowded at times. A move to
another Novice band frequency would stop that problem - but - many of us are
using 7122 crystals which would be a fly in the ointment as far as moving. I
just wanted to drop that in there.

I do have a VFO QRP 40 meter CW rig, but many may not. Just something to
consider.

A side note also. I see that Cuba has a Novice type CW only, and apparently
QRP type of license. I have worked three of them on 7122 in the past year or
so. They have distinctive CL ( or CF ? ) call-signs. Their website indicates
they are supposed to work only other Cuban stations, but I have worked three
of them.

73,

Sam Neal N5AF
Celebrating 60 Years In Amateur Radio
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Tonites nets.

Hello Wayne, Doug and the Group,
The 7.122 freq makes it difficult with the SSB so close for myself also.
When it is strong I'm not able to hear much else.  Freq change away from that
would be great for me.That is my two cents for what it is worth.
MarkKA8ONW

From: "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@gmail.com [4sqrp]"
<4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>