Hello 4SQRP

Paul Smith

I was glad to read the Cricket operators today. I was wondering if my email was broke. I guess it has been the summer doldrums although summer is not here yet. I have been pounding out SKCC contacts on 40 meters and my Blue Racer bug. It has been fun!

I am in need of 4 stick on feet for a old MFJ tuner, The feet on it have melted/ rotted and are sticky. I found some feet on Amazon but I really dont want to order a hundred. If anyone has 4 and would sell them let me know. I can pay for them and postage.

Thanks

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook