Re: Cricketeer Member Number 003 is no longer available

Walter - K5EST

Nice work, Bill!  Making QSOs with less than a watt are a prize for sure!
72....Walter - K5EST

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:17 AM, dekle@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

WOO HOO BABY !!!!!!!

A few minutes after 6 a.m. this morning I had a great QSO on my Cricket with Dale - WN0WWY.
The band was exceptionally quiet and his 559 QRP signal was the only thing in my passband for a change.
We chatted for 10 minutes until QSB started.

The QSO with Dale was the 10th (unique callsign) QSO on my Cricket so I requested membership to the Cricket Society.
Man, that certificate is a beauty and it's going on the wall !!!

That little radio just amazes me.

73
Bill
KV6Z