Re: Tonights 80M CW Net

Paul Smith

I was out with the dog after work and there was snow mixed with the rain... Hope is goes somewhere else
Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2013, at 6:28 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I have a forecast of Boomers and a 90% chance of precipitation. Looking at the
radar it also appears that the edge of the boomer will stay close. Additionally
the huge number of storms along the front will probably make 80M nearly
impossible to use tonight. It's been raining here last night and all day long.

Sooo, I'm going to wimp out tonight and cancel the 8P net. No sense trying if
we can't hear each other anyway. Sri, but it seems the prudent thing to do. cu
next week.

Hope our friends in the Augusta, KS area are safe and secure tonight. Is anyone
else out there experiencing ice tonight? Johnny, how is it in Lebo?

I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com