Re: Hello 4SQRP and SSS

Jim Sheldon

Funny, but I was thinking the same thing.  Probably saw that same movie last year sometime - LOL

On Jun 5, 2017, at 9:24 PM, 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Jim:

I saw a science fiction movie the other day about giant mutant insects.  I guess your Cricket qualifies - hi.

Everyone:

Don't forget the Second Sunday Sprint is this coming Sunday.  Besides checking out the normal frequencies, including the Bayou Jumper Frequency (7.122+/-), maybe you should check out the Cricket hangout as well.  Except for Jim's, you might be able to find some crickets under rocks (3.579MHz rocks).

I'll send another reminder or two (without the corny jokes) later in the week.

72,

John, AA0VE

On 06/05/2017 08:19 PM, Jim Sheldon w0eb@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Wanna get really weird? I think I have a very unique Cricket.  Right now it's the only frequency agile (VFO controlled), 25 watt Cricket (miniHFPA amplifier) in existence.  At least it'll be capable of 25 watts as soon as the 80 meter LPF module gets here for the amp.

Thanks to Terry WA0ITP for the VFO connection idea that worked.

Jim, W0EB

On Jun 5, 2017, at 8:00 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello Paul
I think I have some in the stash.
I'll take a look.

Yep the reflector has been very quiet!!
Not much happening here, just work and
Stuff.

72
Johnny
On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 7:51 PM Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I was glad to read the Cricket operators today. I was wondering if my email was broke. I guess it has been the summer doldrums although summer is not here yet. I have been pounding out SKCC contacts on 40 meters and my Blue Racer bug. It has been fun!

I am in need of 4 stick on feet for a old MFJ tuner, The feet on it have melted/ rotted and are sticky. I found some feet on Amazon but I really dont want to order a hundred. If anyone has 4 and would sell them let me know. I can pay for them and postage.

Thanks

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com