Re: Hello 4SQRP

Paul Smith

Tnx to all for the responses for stick on feet. I had not thought of the big box stores. Although the nearest Home Depot/Lowes/ect is 75 miles from here. Humboldt Ks is about 100 miles from any where. tnx de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 1:18 AM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Hello 4SQRP

Sent from Outlook

Thanks for the responses good to see urprint. I think I have 4 located thanks de Paul N0NBD

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 7:51 PM Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I was glad to read the Cricket operators today. I was wondering if my email was broke. I guess it has been the summer doldrums although summer is not here yet. I have been pounding out SKCC contacts on 40 meters and my Blue Racer bug. It has been fun!

I am in need of 4 stick on feet for a old MFJ tuner, The feet on it have melted/ rotted and are sticky. I found some feet on Amazon but I really dont want to order a hundred. If anyone has 4 and would sell them let me know. I can pay for them and postage.

Thanks

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com