From: "'Jim Sheldon' w0eb@cox.net [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: 6/9/2017 3:28:48 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] FS: Original (White Panel) Bayou Jumper with extras. [2
Attachments]

Anyone been wanting a Bayou Jumper but didn't think they could build
the kit? I have for sale, my original (White Panel) Bayou Jumper with
a few extras. It has a proven track record and earned me Agent# 006 in
the super secret agent serial number competition with a verified QSO of
over 1000 KM (actually over 1000 miles.) The QSO was from Park City to
AF4K (Bry Carling), Sanford, FL, a distance of 1113.3 miles or 1791.6
KM according to the QRZ website. Had over 30 QSO's with this one and
the latest was on May 22, with AA2VG/4, Peter Delucca, who was using
his Bayou Jumper while on vacation on Fripp Island, SC. I don't have
exact mileage figures on that one, but it was over 1000 miles.