From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:47 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; John Cronhelm
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] 4SQRP 40 meter net

Hi all,
That would be 00:30z. Thanks Paul, much appreciated,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 8:45 AM, John Cronhelm johncronhelm@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,
What time Zulu is the sched. tonight
John vo1jcc.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 21, 2017, at 10:56 AM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello All,

Wayne will not be able to call the 40 meter net tonight. I will give it a go for him. My old note stuck up here says 730 local. Is that correct? If not please let me know. If there any SKCC Centurians, Tribunes or Senators out there let fly your number. I am only 6 out from having my Tribune.

CU tonight on 7122 we can go later if it would work better. let me know de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you