Manuals for my ultrasound kits, RX1 and RX3 are now in manual form on my website catalog store.

Phil Anderson <w0xiphil@...>

Hey All,

If you are interested in ultrasound reception for hunting down power line noise and/or listening to BATS and BUGs of all kinds, I"ve stopped producing the kit - ran out of PCBs - so have published a book including the manuals for the RX1, RX3 and Parabolic dish.

If interested, go to www.midnightscience.com and click on the catalog section - far right - The full manuals for the RX!, RX3 and Parabolic dish antenna are published there in box form.

73.........have a super Field Day........I'm running a CW station for our local club, W0UK.....
Lawrence, KS, Douglas County.......hope to add you to the log    :)

Phil
w0xi