Very nice work, as always.
72
Johnny

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 9:12 PM Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:
Well guys, the "Jayhawker" has now officially been re-christened the "Chickenhawker" Paraset.  Thanks again Nate for the super idea.  I wish I'd have thought of that one in the first place as I never went to KU and felt a little guilty using even a truncated version of their logo.  This one is much better and making the new label was a breeze.  All I had to do is swap out the picture and re-do the identifying text.  Oh and I DID put a chickenhead knob on the volume control to make it official.

Here's a picture of the newly renamed "Chickenhawker" Paraset Serial# 001.

Jim, W0EB

------ Original Message ------
From: "Johnny Matlock" <jomatlock@...>
To: 4sqrp@...; "Jim Sheldon" <w0eb@...>; "Nate Bargmann" <n0nb@...>
Sent: 6/29/2017 5:39:21 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] "Jayhawker" first QSO

Chicken Hawker!!
I like that!!
72
Johnhy AC0BQ

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 5:00 PM Jim Sheldon w0eb@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Now that's a great idea! I DO have an extra "chickenhead" knob I could put on the volume control. I'd have to make a new panel label, but that would be easy. I can't remember the name of the chicken hawk character that used to try and catch "Foghorn Leghorn" in the cartoons but I'm sure I could find his name and image on the internet - LOL!

Jim

Jim

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com