Re: FT-817 for Sale

Richard Dickerson

What year is it?  I'm interested if Dick doesn't take it.  Richard KF5NBR

On Apr 10, 2013, at 9:50 PM, "Virgil R. Hammond" <n0tgr@...> wrote:

Johnny: I'm  interested, Dick  316-775-2055

From: Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...>
To: "4sqrp@yahoogroups.com" <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:46 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] FT-817 for Sale

Ge Group:
Before I list it on Ebay, I would like to post my Yaesu FT-817 that is for sale here.
I had it on the table at Ozarkcon, and I had some interest, but it didn't sell.
It is in great working condition, and is good cosmetic condition.
It has some wear marks on it because it has been used in the field, but it has not been abused. It has two pricey options that are included.
They are a W4RT CW filter board and a BHI DSP filter from W4RT.
If purchased from W4RT these two options cost about $283.00.
It includes the mic,ac charger, a near new battery, a bail that sets it up off of the table,
and the original box and manuals.
I can email pictures on request.

I am asking $500.00 firm and you pay the shipping.
The shipping with insurance will be about 25.00 for USPS flat rate big box.
Paypal is OK,  as well as a USPS money order.
Thanks for the bandwith, 72