Re: Chasing Cricketeer certificate?

keith ford

Well I am in Mo.  once I get the ant finished I'll give it a try.

On Saturday, July 1, 2017, 14:39, Charles Powell doctorcwp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I will certainly try to get on with my Cricket as soon as I am home next week. Frustrating because I have not had time to get the radio on the air.  It works, for certain.

72,

Chas NK8O

On Jul 1, 2017, at 8:54 AM, rhulett1@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Listening for Cricket owners/ops like me, still striving for 10 contacts that are in my neighborhood of OK, AR, LA, n TX.  Not sure how many have built Crickets in those states, but surely must be more than 10.  The propagation predictions and WSPR indicate QSOs should be feasible mornings from 1000-1400Z.

I will post on QRPspots.

72, Curt KB5JO